Saturday 5 February 2011

More tidying

I have found an empty drawer in my room. I don't mean I have emptied it - it was empty (apart from two old advent calendars), and I didn't even realise it, because there were boxes in front of it.

I have now filled the second paper recycling bag to the brim. Mostly old magazines, which I was keeping for the Sunday School kids to cut pictures out of. But you don't really need several boxes of magazines to cut pictures out of once every few years.

And I found a list of New Years' resolutions from, I think, the year I was 7:

2 comments:

feemail said...

I'm thinking you had issues with speed and attitude!

$1,000,000 question - did you keep them?

Kirsty said...

I can't really remember now. As they are all things I could still do with working on (apart from fighting!), possibly not...